2018-2019 Scholarship Information
The Happy Jack Fund will award up to three (3) scholarships to high school seniors who have suffered
the loss of a sibling. Each scholarship winner will receive no less than $1,000 to be used for his/her
higher education. To apply for the scholarship, the following criteria will be considered:
Considerations for Scholarship Applicants
- High school senior residing in the state of New York or New Jersey who has lost a sibling and
intends to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited university or college
- High school transcript/scholastic record
- Financial need
- Community involvement
- School service
- Life goals
To apply for the scholarship award, the following must be submitted to the Happy Jack Fund
Scholarship Committee for review:
- Scholarship application form-filled out completely
- An essay written by the applicant. The essay topic will be specified on the application form.
Hand written essays are accepted, but must be fully legible.
- Official transcript from the applicant’s school
Due Date for Submission
Applications must be submitted online no later than 11:59 pm on April 15, 2019.
The scholarship winner(s) must be available to attend an event sponsored by The Happy Jack Fund on
May 31st, 2019 where the winner(s) will be recognized.
The Happy Jack Fund does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, nationality,
religion, or disability.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Form