2019-2020 Scholarship Information
The Happy Jack Fund will award up to three (3) scholarships to high school seniors who have suffered
the loss of a sibling. Each scholarship winner will receive no less than $1,000 to be used for his/her
higher education. To apply for the scholarship, the following criteria will be considered:
Considerations for Scholarship Applicants
- High school senior residing in the state of New York or New Jersey who has lost a sibling and
intends to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited university or college
- High school transcript/scholastic record
- Financial need
- Community involvement
- School service
- Life goals
To apply for the scholarship award, the following must be submitted to the Happy Jack Fund
Scholarship Committee for review:
- Scholarship application form-filled out completely
- An essay written by the applicant. The essay topic will be specified on the application form.
Hand written essays are accepted, but must be fully legible.
- Official transcript from the applicant’s school
Due Date for Submission
Applications must be submitted online no later than 11:59 pm on March 1, 2020.
The scholarship winner(s) must be available to attend an event sponsored by The Happy Jack Fund on
a DATE TBD where the winner(s) will be recognized.
The Happy Jack Fund does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, nationality,
religion, or disability.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Form